So what is “Cupcake Queen /King Of the Day/”
Those who pay it forward will be noted in my “Cupcake Queen / King of the Day” I hope you enjoy each post that is choc full of support, recipe’s and good will.
in our last notables Cupcake Queen Joyce Spencer won the Cupcake Queen of the day by answering the question of the day. Visit Joyce’s nomination by clicking here to see what the question and her answer was https://tyleishia.wordpress.com/2015/11/10/joyce-spencer-cupcake-queen-of-the-day-the-sweetest-heart-ever/
So, here we go again, my question is below and whomever answers the question will be reviewed and considered to be nominated and that’s it! Be sure to follow and share my blogs!
Question of the day:
What is your passion and why are you so passionate about what you want or love doing?
For Nutritional Facts visit
- 1 Prepare the white cake mix in a bowl. Add orange food coloring to attain the desired orange color.
- 2 Bake cupcakes in Betty Crocker™ cupcake liners, and let them cool completely.
- 3 Remove two cooled cupcakes from cupcake liners. Using the round tip (#12), top the first cupcake with one layer of orange icing. Flip and place the second cupcake upside down on top of orange icing layer.
- 4 Add a dab of icing on the back of two “Eyeballs” decors, and place on the top cupcake.
- 5 Using the round tip (#12), create small tooth-shaped rectangles between two cupcakes with White Tube Icing.
- 6 Using the Green Tube Icing and the leaf tip (#352), create 2 small leaves at the center of the top of the cupcake.
- 7 Place a thin pretzel stick in the center of the top of the pumpkin face cupcake.
Nutritional Information, recipe and instructions is owned by Betty Crocker. No copyright infringement is intended. I do not own any of the content of Betty Crocker. This blog is for viewing purposes to blog readers only.